Canine Boot Camp 101
Canine Boot Camp is a board and train program. It is designed for those of you that are limited on time and want to get a jump start on training. Your dog will stay at our facility for the duration of the program. Their routine consists of daily training sessions throughout the day with a Certified Professional Dog Trainer. Your dog benefits by consistency of daily training and repetition throughout the day.
Dogstown University dog training programs are designed to help you learn how your dog perceives the world. We will customize a dog training program to meet the needs of both you and your pet. You will see immediate results because you will learn how to communicate with your dog in a manner that makes sense to both of you.
Why do we need to train our dogs.........
We believe every dog can benefit from training. Whether it is learning a simple sit to a more advanced off leash training, both you and your dog will learn to respect and listen to each other through the process. Training is fun for dogs and mentally stimulates them so they are not only tired physically but mentally as well.
Learning can start as soon as you get your puppy home at 8 weeks old. Call us to find out more information about our Bootcamp and Puppy Board and Train Programs today!
- board and training program.
- Basic commands are taught: Sit, down, stay, come, leave it, drop it, loose leash walking, go to your place, release command, and name recognition.
- A consultation prior to training to customize the program for you and your dog
- Included in this program: 2 private in home sessions, one before boarding and one after.
- To ensure success for this program, owner must be willing to follow up according to the advice of the trainer. This will require you getting trained as well.
- This program is available to all dogs with proper health verification and upon completion of the evaluation from one of our trainers at the consultation